Hmm.. I can conclude that students will feel sleepy during classes, agreed?(this includes you, Princess Bangi :p) I sometimes felt sleepy too. So I thought of solutions to solve the problem. Candy to chew? Yes, tried it, but sometimes it doesn't help. I gave it another thought.. something related to architecture.. Sketch! That's it! I tried, & it worked~ Sketching requires the brain to be active in thinking & imagination, the hand movement to sketch what was in the brain, & the eyes to aid the coordination of hand movement & the imagination of the brain. 3 in 1~Fantastic 3! Not Fantastic Four, okay-- :p
It was during the Architectural Science class that I felt sleepy sometimes. Why? Because it was held at night :pWell, above is the picture of what I sketched; human figures. The one with the word 'Akisains' is the view I saw in my class during the session.
So try it. Might be effective on helping to push away the sleepiness--


3 comment(s):
tiru! melukis time kelas utk hilangkn ngantuk. Haha. Tp aku lukis watak2 chibi jelah. Nak lukis yg full n real figure x reti. Mau tgk hasil lukisan during class? Kalo nk nnt aku postnyala kalo x aku mls xp
hah!! post la weh.. nk tgk gak. hehe
okeh.hobi baru.nak tiru tp dlm bentuk foto boleh?
hehe.nice sketches bro
Post a Comment