Family matters MATTERS!


Assalamu'alaikum to you all.

Yep. I've been gone for a long time. Very long time.
Miss me? Yes? Thank you! No? No problem, I don't mind :)
Well, here's a bit of a 'Q & A session'.

Q: So what's this post is all about?
A: Okay, this post is about uhh.. family. Wah.. can't deny that since I got to my 4th year of studies in architecture field, my thoughts are now more to family matters & my future plans.

Q: Whoa.. but what about games? You're a gamer right?
A: Well, yes I am a gamer. But this 4th year (final year insyaAllah) in architecture studies was really tough. I find myself stressed & tension on thinking about design, design, & design.. Time for games? No. I usually use my free time to rest, meaning sleep or just lay down to straighten my back.

Q: Umm.. your personal matters? Love story?
A: Aish! Please don't ask that. I clicked on the PAUSE button on that matter for the time being. Can't think much about it yet. Seriously, this final year got my head off about it.

Q: Okay, back to the topic. This post is about family matters, right?
A: Yes. For this post, I want to tell about a family-related-story to think about.

We all know that many examination results were announced already. UPSR. Final year exams. PMR. Well? Of course, some got good grades, & some don't.

Got good grades? Good for you. But remember, semua itu pemberian ALLAH, not because of your genius brain. Think you're genius? Who GAVE you the 'genius'? ALLAH!

Got bad grades? Yes. DO FEEL BAD FOR YOURSELF (just not too bad okay), but not because you're a failure, but you failed yourself. My lecturer once said this,
"Dah tau diri teruk camtu, janganlah biar je. If no one wants to save you, then save yourself! Stupid dog cannot swim! So don't be a stupid dog!"

-actually I don't really get what he meant by the thing about the dog :/

But what I think he's trying to tell us is that, we are not dogs. Meaning, we are not animal. We are HUMAN. Apa yang bezakan manusia dengan binatang?

AKAL.

It's a very powerful tool that Allah gave us. It can even beat a supercomputer! So please, help yourself. Use it to think about what to do, what not to do, what will profit you now & later, what will make you regret now & later.

Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib seseorang melainkan dia berusaha mengubahnya sendiri.

As for the parents,
Yes you should be supportive. I love my parents! They are very supportive! Yeah, sometimes you'll get a knife-stabbed-in-the-heart kind of advice from your parents, but actually it's for your own good!

Seriously, I mean seriously I AM SERIOUS.

Dulu masa saya kecik2 berhingus, dalam hati memang selalu kata nak hidup sendiri, takmo dengan abah & ummi, nanti asyik kena marah. Tapi, bila sudah besar & matang & semakin tua (currently 21), kesedaran diri itu muncul. How did I got this wake-up call? Through readings. Al-Quran, articles of 'ceramah' or just simply dengar saja ceramah, & uhh.. I got dreams that advices about family matters too. Weird, but it's true. Yep. Saya sedar kenapa abah saya tegas, kenapa ummi saya marah. Actually adalah untuk kebaikan saya!

Kalau anda waras, sepatutnya kesedaran diri tu patut sudah muncul bila anda mencapai akil baligh. Belum dapat lagi? Mungkin rohani anda tengah lapar.. haus.. rindu pada Allah. Why? SOLAT.
Cukupkah solat 5 waktu anda? Belum? takpe2. Masih ada masa. Anda masih hidup. Allah masih bagi peluang tu haaa... baiknya Allah pada kita kan? :')
Solat 5 waktu ni amatlah penting untuk roh anda. Kadang-kadang lecturer saya pun selalu ingatkan saya tentang solat & bagi sedikit ceramah bila ada masa sesuai.

For my sisters, bersyukurlah anda kerana masih memiliki ibu & ayah. Kita kena sedar, ada orang lain yang sudah tidak punya ibu & ayah. Majoriti daripada golongan itu sangat jealous pada yang ada ayah & ibu. They needed love & care from a loving parents, but they didn't. So please, treasure your parents.
They've done a lot to give us what we have now.
A house to live in.
A bed to sleep in.
A TV to watch with.
Cars for transport us anywhere we needed to.
(I got my dream motorcycle! Thank you abah!)
Foods to eat.
Games to play.
Not to mention those Apple products too! (Steve Jobs has done a good job for providing good products)

Q: So, conclusion?
A: Every parents has their own way to take care of their children, & we should know that all the things they've done to us was simply because of 1 ultimate reason.
Love.

Heh, to my sisters. Remember Harry Potter still being alive even though he was hit by the killing curse, Avada Kedavra
by Voldemort when he was just a baby? What saved him? LOVE. Don't believe me? Ask Dumbledore. or Snape.

So take your time, sit down or lay down, think about it.

3 comment(s):

ayienchan said...

it`s true ! we also will do the same way when we are in them 'place'.all for our good.anyway.i love being at home with my family too ! ;D

P/S:sorry for my broken english ;p .haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dayana Wang said...

lama dah tak berblogging, dan lama dah tak menjengah blog ini. something it's really inspired me. best of luck for your final year! duit gaji pertama nanti jangan lupa belanja k ^^