The Sketches

Okay guys! Just a quick one here..
A couple of days ago, me & other AKi-47 members went to KL to do case studies on fast food restaurants. My group was assigned to do a case study on a KFC at Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. It's a pretty fun experience though; case study on layout of the site & the building itself, parking, pedestrian walk, layout of furniture, types of furniture, colour scheme, etc..
When I finished my task (taking pictures of softscape & hardscape), I sat down & watched a friend of mine sketch. I wanted to have a good sketch like him, too.
So I asked questions on how to produce a quality sketch. He explained, & showed an example of a type of sketching, a view of an interior; dirty-like but still understandable & unique. It was drawn by Mursyid. Then, I tried to sketch too. I chose the KFC I sat in as the subject.
There. It looks nice to me. Do you think so? :D
After that, a friend of mine borrowed it to trace it back for our presentation.

Oh yeah, you can click on these sketches if you want to view it closer.
Well that's it folks~

I'll be back.. insyaAllah

3 comment(s):

Zufar Najib said...

sesekali nak gak sketch cm2..huhu
:( x penah jadi

Naga said...

bru ja tdi aq sketch muka cikgu aq haha...brapa lma msa ko amik mo lukis kfc tu?

Afiq Afifi said...

Naga>>
dlm 15minit jak.. ni namanya quick sketch