It's been a while, yes.I thought I can finally update my blog regularly during this 4 months semester break, but no..
Monday to Friday, busy working at Jefri Merican Architect firm. Back home after the office hours, got tired & I always slept early! (unlike at Perak, I usually went to sleep on about 2a.m.)
Weekend? I uh... relax myself by spending my time with family, enjoy settling in my new home at Kajang, Selangor, and uh... play games on my laptop >.>
But here, I want to share a bit of my experience after working at the firm for about 2 weeks now..
-masuk opis, duduk menghadap laptop, melukis by using AutoCAD software, ikutlah kerja apa yg diberi.
-pernah dimarah sebab salah lukis elevation rumah orang
-kalau masa untuk drawings submission sudah dekat, opis tu mesti 'kalut' skit
-saya suka boss opis tu, garang tp best. the way he speaks attracts me. haha
umm.. that's all for today. Hopefully I'll get the chance to update this blog again soon. InsyaAllah~


0 comment(s):
Post a Comment