Sleep


Assalamu'alaikum.
Just a quick one here. Got work to do.
Okay, this entry is about "Sleep". Do you like to sleep? I know I do, but only when needed, especially when I'm tired & needed some rest.

Some say that a normal person needed 8 hours to gain 'enough sleep', & some says that 4 hours is enough for a normal adult person, or college/university students, because they have commitment in life. My lecturer told me, "Tidur banyak itu satu penyakit, tidur sikit pun satu penyakit."
You get the point.

Here, I want to share something I read about sleep.

SLEEP
For others:
-a form of rest
-a routine
-a refreshment
-a quiet moment for the mind & body
-a hobby

so which one is you? :)

But psych tells us that:
It is one of the common forms of ESCAPE.
Escape from loneliness, sadness, frustrations, rejections & from almost any problem possible.

So next time you see a friend sleeps frequently, say:
"If you need someone, I'm just here. I'll listen."

Rather than saying:
"Sweet dreams."

Okay thats all for now. Did I mention this entry was a quick one?
Guess not.
(=w=)"

0 comment(s):