Hello everyone.
This post is about something that I do to fill up my leisure time during this "cuti khas kerana menghadapi kemalangan". Well, my holiday is about to come to an end.. the new semester will be starting in early March. So I tried to fully utilise my time during the holidays to do stuffs that make my parents, my siblings, & my kittens, happy.
Okay.. intro.
My dad plans to build a new house at Putatan, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. So I want to propose a design that meets my parents requirements and demands. My dad wants a home that is "simple yet spacy". With the given built-up area, I designed floor plans for the new house, & my parents being my critics. The design process goes on and on.. up until now, 3D modelling was used.
Below are some images of the 3D models. You can also click on the images to enlarge it.
As you can see, I use the SketchUp software to make these 3D models, after importing the floor plans I made on AutoCAD software.
I'm not just making 3D models to show the form of the building. I intended to make a 3D model of the house, including detailed interiors too.
Right now I'm undergoing a process to design the roof for this house. It's quite complicated for me, because there are many options in roof designing, & each type of roof provides a different overall form of the building.After the design is complete, I plan to use a software that acts as a 'make-up'. An example of the 3D textures can be seen in the image below.
This is Falling Water, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. I downloaded the 3D model from 3D Warehouse of SketchUp & then importing it into the software. Actually I haven't explored this software 100% yet. So there's still some functions that I don't know how to use.Saya menganggap ini sebagai latihan 3D modelling dan persediaan bagi menempuh semula semester 7 di UiTM Perak.
That is all for today. Its 35 minutes past midnight now.. I think I'm going to sleep. Good night.
Wassalam.


0 comment(s):
Post a Comment